Add or Remove Lender Administrator Account Request
The primary lender administrator can add or remove lender administrators from your organization's account profile. All lender administrator(s) must be authorized by Freddie Mac and complete a registration process in order to access the Uniform Collateral Data Portal® (UCDP®).
If the only lender administrator for your organization is no longer active, please use the Replace Lender Administrator Account form to submit a request to replace your lender administrator.
- General users do not require this Freddie Mac authorization and may be set up within the UCDP directly by a lender administrator of your organization.
- After completing the request to add or remove a lender administrator, be sure to add or permanently delete the lender administrator within the UCDP.
Please select from the list below to:
- Add Lender Administrator – Requests authorization to add an additional UCDP lender administrator for your organization.
- Remove Lender Administrator – Removes access to the UCDP for a lender administrator of your organization. Please ensure another lender administrator exists for your organization before completing this process.
* Indicates required fields