Uniform Collateral Data Portal Lender Agent Registration Form
To facilitate the electronic collection of appraisal report data by the Government-Sponsored Enterprises (GSEs), Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, at the direction of the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), have developed the Uniform Collateral Data Portal® (UCDP®), which is a single portal for the electronic submission of appraisal data files. Lenders will be required to use the UCDP to submit electronic appraisal data files that conform to all GSE requirements, including the Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD) when applicable, before the delivery date of the mortgage to either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae.
Lender agents are third party entities that can upload appraisals on the lender's behalf to the UCDP. Lender agents must complete the UCDP lender agent registration process to request a UCDP account and appear on the lender agent list in the UCDP. The lender agent list allows lenders to identify and authorize lender agents to upload appraisals to the UCDP. Each lender agent is required to register with both Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae because the lender agent list is common to the GSEs. The registration process begins with one joint registration form that is common to both GSEs, which lender agents submit to either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae; lender agents will subsequently be asked to complete one additional step in order to finalize their registration with Fannie Mae.
Review the following information before completing the lender agent registration form:
- Confirm whether your lender(s) plans to authorize you to upload appraisals to the UCDP.
- The joint registration form is available on both FreddieMac.com and eFannieMae.com websites. Each company should complete only one UCDP lender agent registration form on one of the GSEs websites. Separate forms are NOT needed for each GSE or for each lender.
- Submitting this joint registration form to Freddie Mac will also initiate a registration request to Fannie Mae.
- Once the joint registration form is submitted, you will receive additional instructions on completing the Fannie Mae UCDP registration process. The Freddie Mac registration process is complete.
The lender agent registration form may only be used by companies that intend to submit appraisals to UCDP on behalf of mortgage lenders or correspondents. Independent fee appraisers and mortgage lenders may NOT submit a registration request using this form.
* Indicates required fields