Uniform Loan Delivery Dataset
ULDD Phase 3 Data Requirements Announced
Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have announced updates to the existing Uniform Loan Delivery Dataset (ULDD), which will be known as ULDD Phase 3. ULDD Phase 3 continues to support improved loan delivery standards, including the collection of:
- New GSE-aligned data points that will help identify Warehouse Lenders and condominium projects
- Borrower demographic information to support the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Final Rule.
Please review Appendix A, Freddie Mac XML Data Requirements V.4.0.0, updated as of December 13, 2016.
The Uniform Loan Delivery Dataset (ULDD) supports the work to implement uniform loan delivery data standards and defines the data that we require at loan delivery based on loan type, loan feature or other business requirements. With the implementation of ULDD Phases 1, 2 and 3, lenders are now providing Freddie Mac with more complete and accurate data.
ULDD data is more granular, standardized, and has clearer definitions, providing lenders with a common understanding of the meaning of each data point. The end result is greater transparency, which helps lenders gain a better understanding of our assessment of mortgage risk and purchase requirements on loans they sell to us.
Vendor Selection Resources
- Exhibit 34: Investor Feature Identifiers
- ULDD Questions and Answers – Updated as of December 13, 2016
- Selling System Resource Center
- Freddie Mac Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide
Document Custodian Resources
The following resources provide the technical documentation that Freddie Mac-approved Sellers and vendors need to implement Freddie Mac's loan delivery data requirements for the Phase 2 ULDD:
- Appendix A – Freddie Mac XML Data Requirements V.4.0.0 provides details about the loan delivery data point requirements and has been updated to incorporate Tab 9 –ULDD Phase 3 Issued 12-13-16, which provides the ULDD Phase 3 requirements – Updated as of December 13, 2016
- Appendix D – This Excel spreadsheet, Freddie Mac XML Data Requirements Reference Tool V.4.0.0, is identical to the Appendix A PDF above, and is designed to enable Sellers and vendors to easily sort and organize the information in the Appendix A PDF document. – Updated as of December 13, 2016
- MISMO V3.0 and the Uniform Loan Delivery Data Specification: User Guide is a joint GSE educational publication that supports development and implementation of the Uniform Loan Delivery Data Specification (ULDDS), with a particular focus on the MISMO framework that is integral to the ULDDS.
- Implementation Guide for Selling System Export for Phase 2 – Sellers: Supports Phase 2 data points and addenda. – Updated as of December 14, 2015
- December 15, 2014
- September 23, 2014
- August 18, 2014
- May 8, 2014
- April 9, 2014
- April 1, 2014
- February 18, 2014
- February 14, 2014
- November 13, 2013
- October 29, 2013
- August 22, 2013
- June 27, 2013
- May 20, 2013
- April 10, 2013
- March 26, 2013
- January 31, 2013