Register Now to Test Our Investor Reporting Changes
January 9, 2018
We continue to make progress on the Investor Reporting Change Initiative, and we’ll soon be entering the testing phase of the project. Register today to test our investor reporting changes.
Why Test with Us?
These changes affect all Freddie Mac Servicers, regardless of whether you use a vendor, proprietary systems or the Freddie Mac Service Loans application. By participating, you’ll be able to:
- Validate your systems are ready for investor reporting changes.
- Confirm your systems and processes will work during the cutover transition.
- Test your business processes for investor reporting modifications.
Servicers: You're strongly encouraged to test with us. If you use vendors or Sub-Servicers we suggest reviewing the Freddie Mac recommended customer integration testing scenarios that apply to your portfolio with your vendor/Sub-Servicer. Each Sub-Servicer/vendor may submit loan numbers to Freddie Mac for testing up to 10% of the Servicer's portfolio volume.
Please confirm your participation by February 16 by opting in below, and include names/email addresses of additional colleagues within your organization who would like to participate.
YES, Please Invite Me
For More Information
- Analyze our Customer Testing Strategy document to understand the planning necessary for a successful testing period. For more information on the initiative, please visit our website.
- Review our Getting Ready Checklist and Technical Specifications.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative or email the Customer and Vendor Integration Team.