Learn more about the investor reporting and remittance requirement changes, and what they mean to you.
- Moving to an industry standard monthly investor reporting cycle beginning on the first of the month.
- Allowing for daily loan-level reporting and editing.
- Adopting a single common remittance due date for principal and interest on all loans (excluding payoffs).
- Drafting funds due from you directly on the remittance due date.
For more information on the scope of these changes, please read Guide Bulletin 2016-15.
- Simpler and more flexible investor reporting processes.
- Greater operational efficiencies.
- Increased transparency and actionable feedback from us.
- More complete picture of investor reporting data.
- Click here for more details.
Customer Benefits (post-implementation)
- The new monthly investor reporting cycle will align with borrower activity.
- Daily reporting will provide you with additional flexibility so you can better manage your operations.
- The earlier you report to us, the sooner we can provide actionable feedback on potential data corrections.
- Drafting funds directly from you means one less step for you to perform on a monthly basis and greater certainty on what you owe us without the need to carry overages.
- Loan modifications will be updated on a daily basis as opposed to once a month.
- You'll be able to inactivate a loan immediately at day 120 of delinquency without having to wait for the following month’s EDR cycle.
- You'll no longer have to pass through all scheduled interest for a partial reinstatement of a loan in foreclosure.