Overview & Timeline
Learn more about the investor reporting and remittance requirement changes, and what they mean to you.
- Moving to an industry standard monthly investor reporting cycle beginning on the first of the month.
- Allowing for daily loan-level reporting and editing.
- Adopting a single common remittance due date for principal and interest on all loans (excluding payoffs).
- Drafting funds due from you directly on the remittance due date.
For more information on the scope of these changes, please read Guide Bulletin 2016-15.
- Simpler and more flexible investor reporting processes.
- Greater operational efficiencies.
- Increased transparency and actionable feedback from us.
- More complete picture of investor reporting data.
- Click here for more details.
Customer Benefits (post-implementation)
- The new monthly investor reporting cycle will align with borrower activity.
- Daily reporting will provide you with additional flexibility so you can better manage your operations.
- The earlier you report to us, the sooner we can provide actionable feedback on potential data corrections.
- Drafting funds directly from you means one less step for you to perform on a monthly basis and greater certainty on what you owe us without the need to carry overages.
- Loan modifications will be updated on a daily basis as opposed to once a month.
- You'll be able to inactivate a loan immediately at day 120 of delinquency without having to wait for the following month’s EDR cycle.
- You'll no longer have to pass through all scheduled interest for a partial reinstatement of a loan in foreclosure.
The Road Ahead
Stay on track – see where we are and where we're going. We'll continue to update you with more specific dates and additional milestones as they become available.
Click the image below to view or save the interactive version of the Investor Reporting Change Initiative timeline. Hover over each milestone for a description.
Click here to view, save or print a printable version of the timeline.