Every day, your expert servicing skills make a difference in successful homeownership. As the mortgage market and servicing landscape change, you need better technology and up-to-date information to address and respond to new challenges. Freddie Mac’s Remedy Manger application will help you to address these challenges.
- Online access to repurchase information
- Downloadable, loan level data for easier analysis
- Conveniently link to other portfolio management tools, such as your Servicer Performance Profile
Remedy Manager streamlines your communications by providing the current status of your quality control-related repurchase requests at a glance. It also reduces potential follow-up calls and eliminates time-consuming "telephone tag" by providing the most up-to-date data on the status of your remedy. Remedy Manager allows you to:
- View and download detailed remedy activity information from our Quality Control area and access reports such as Open Remedy Summary and Closed Remedy Details.
- Monitor open remedy requests, track and analyze closed requests, and avoid unwanted interest fees for lost or misplaced requests.
Remedy Manager is an efficient communications tool that instantly identifies requests needing immediate action. You'll be able to see the current status of remedy requests, the request reason, due date, days past due, and more. Additionally, you'll be notified if we need additional information to complete our review and whether we've received payment.
Learn More About Remedy Manager
- To register for Remedy Manager, visit our Servicing Technology Tools Web page
- Contact a Freddie Mac servicing representative
- Contact your Freddie Mac Quality Control Representative