Resources & Training
The tools you'll need to better understand and implement the remittance and reporting changes.
- Business Requirements: Developmental guidance so you can successfully implement the changes. – Updated as of November 21, 2018
- Technical Specifications: New and updated data requirements, including file layout, data definitions and report mock-ups. – Updated as of November 20, 2018
- Customer Testing Strategy: Outlines our approach and provides details on customer testing activities to support the Investor Reporting Change Initiative – Updated as of November 10, 2017
- Minimum Test Scenarios: Important investor reporting changes to test. – New as of November 10, 2017
- 2019 Due Date Calendar for Monthly Reporting and Remitting: January - April – New
This calendar highlights the 2019 monthly reporting and remittance due dates for loan-level transactions and electronic default reporting (EDR) for January through April. Refer to the Cutover Process Quick Reference and the 2019 Due Date Calendar for Monthly Reporting and Drafting: June – December for important reporting, remitting, and drafting due dates for the remainder of 2019.
- 2019 Due Date Calendar for Monthly Reporting and Drafting: June – December – New
This calendar outlines the 2019 due dates for loan-level transactions, drafting, and electronic default reporting (EDR) for June through December. Refer to this calendar to ensure you are reporting timely under the new Investor Reporting Change Initiative requirements.
- Frequently Asked Questions: You ask, we answer. Review the top questions we hear from you. – Updated July 2018
- Future State Overview: A snapshot example of the future monthly investor reporting cycle.
- Getting Ready Checklist: Are you on track for the May 2019 deadline? Use our interactive checklist as a tool to help you prepare. – Updated as of August 30, 2017
Customer training will run through the May 2019 implementation date and beyond. Check back regularly for training updates.
- Investor Reporting Change Initiative Cutover Process Webinar
This webinar will highlight the timeline, transition reporting, and remittance activities during and after the cutover period.
- Test Document Repository (TDR) Reference Guide
To help you access and navigate the TDR this reference guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Upload and store test scenarios.
- Update and maintain the results of your organization’s test execution.
- Escalate issues to Freddie Mac.
- Track issues and monitor resolution status.
- Investor Reporting Change Initiative: Customer Integration Testing Overview
This interactive learning clip provides an overview of the Customer Integration Testing (CIT) process for the Investor Reporting Change Initiative and related changes coming to the Service Loans application.
- Service Loans User Guide: Draft Version for CIT Only
This user guide provides detailed instructions for reporting your servicing data via the Service Loans application as you participate in Customer Integration Testing (CIT).
- Resolving Loan-Level Edits Quick Reference Guide – Draft Version for CIT Only
Identifies and explains each loan-level edit and warning code, including detailed instructions for resolution.
- Register Now: Investor Reporting Change Initiative Live
You spoke. We listened. This is your opportunity to engage with Freddie Mac representatives in preparation of the new reporting and remittance requirements coming in May 2019.
- Investor Reporting Change Initiative Overview Tutorial – New
This tutorial provides an overview of the Investor Reporting Change Initiative. Topics include changes related to reporting requirements, remittance cycle and drafting, payoff transactions, operational impacts, and the Service Loans application.
- Cutover Process Quick Reference: This quick reference highlights how to report during the cutover, when to remit funds, and when Freddie Mac will draft funds. Additional information on other servicing-related activities impacted by the cutover process is also provided. – New
To stay connected for the latest information: