Resources & Training
The tools you'll need to better understand and implement the remittance and reporting changes.
- Business Requirements: Developmental guidance so you can successfully implement the changes.
- Technical Specifications: New and updated data requirements, including file layout, data definitions and report mock-ups. – Updated as of March 9, 2018
- Customer Testing Strategy: Outlines our approach and provides details on customer testing activities to support the Investor Reporting Change Initiative – Updated as of November 10, 2017
- Minimum Test Scenarios: Important investor reporting changes to test. – New as of November 10, 2017
- Frequently Asked Questions: You ask, we answer. Review the top questions we hear from you. – Updated as of August 30, 2017
- Future State Overview: A snapshot example of the future monthly investor reporting cycle.
- Getting Ready Checklist: Are you on track for the May 2019 deadline? Use our interactive checklist as a tool to help you prepare. – Updated as of August 30, 2017
Customer training will begin in Q3 2018, and run through the May 2019 implementation date and beyond. To help you prepare for the upcoming investor reporting changes we’ll provide a robust suite of training tools, including instructor-led webinars, learning clips and reference documents.
Training topics will include:
- Getting ready for the Investor Reporting Change Initiative.
- Testing and implementation of changes.
- Policy and functionality updates.
To stay connected for the latest information: