Freddie Mac Service Loans Application
Online access to your investor reporting functions
The Freddie Mac Service Loans application makes it easier for you to service Freddie Mac mortgages. As the primary gateway into Freddie Mac for servicing functions, you have convenient access to system tools and data you need for your investor reporting, including default reporting. The application provides an intuitive user interface and offers many advantages for your servicing business.
- Available online for convenient access from any location
- Import/export capabilities permit batch processing to easily transmit servicing data with notification in a matter of minutes
- Bulk import capability enables you to import multiple loans and request a minimum net proceeds amount for each loan
- Provides drop-down menus and calendar windows to make data entry easier
- Online help is available within the application for just-in-time training to answer your questions while you work.
Additionally, the Obtain Valuation functionality, was introduced as a key component of the Freddie Mac Standard Short Sale in Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide Bulletin 2012-16. Available as a tab in the Service Loans application, the Obtain Valuation functionality:
- Provides more accurate property valuations.
- Returns an estimated market value for a short sale transaction that may be used to assist with establishing the listing price of the property.
- Provides more certainty about the minimum acceptable net proceeds from a short sale that Freddie Mac will approve.
- Allows multiple users to submit transactions at the same time in the same organization.
- Offers single point of access to the reports and functions that you are currently accessing in Default Reporting Manager®, Servicer Performance Profile, Servicing Technology Tools page, Detail Adjustment Report and Remittance Analysis.
- Provides access to the Freddie Mac Exclusionary List.
- Displays 'Broadcast Messages' on the main Service Loans application screen to offer up-to-date information about the system.
For more detailed information about the online application, print the Service Loans Application fact sheet. In addition, if you need assistance with the Service Loans application, online help is available within the application for just-in-time training to answer your questions while you work. If you have any other questions or need assistance, please contact your Freddie Mac representative.