Servicer Performance Profile
Simple meets powerful
The Servicer Performance Profile (SPP) has been reimagined for a new user experience. It's a simple yet powerful tool to help you drive servicer portfolio performance. Its home of the Servicer Success Scorecard and Manager Series reports.
What You'll Find
A complete view of your portfolio performance in your Servicer Success Scorecard and in your Manager Series reports. You'll also be able to assess your performance as a Master Servicer, Servicing Agent (Subservicer), Interim Servicer and as a consolidated entity (as applicable).
Servicer Success Scorecard
Your key source to track and improve your servicing performance. It provides comprehensive monthly measurements to assess your results in the following categories:
- Default Management Metrics (core and supplemental)
- File Review Metrics
- Investor Reporting Metrics
View and take action on your metric performance, trends, synthetic comparisons and ranking.
A ranking structure takes into account the criteria in the Scorecard and their weights, if applicable. If sufficient data is available to calculate performance, you earn points for performance in each eligible criterion. On a monthly basis, we'll use your accumulated points to rank the Scorecard results relative to other ranked Servicers in your rank group for the Default Management category of the Scorecard.
Servicers will be placed into rank groups (Groups 1 through 4) based on the total number of mortgages serviced for Freddie Mac:
- Group 1: Servicers Servicing 100,000 or more Freddie Mac Mortgages.
- Group 2: Servicers Servicing between 20,000 and 99,999 Freddie Mac Mortgages.
- Group 3: Servicers Servicing between 10,000 and 19,999 Freddie Mac Mortgages.
- Group 4: Servicers Servicing less than 10,000 Freddie Mac Mortgages.
While Servicers in Groups 3 and 4 will see their actual performance and the performance of their synthetic portfolios, as applicable, they will not receive rankings for each metric nor an overall ranking within their rank groups.
Servicer will be presumed to have an unacceptable Scorecard result if the Servicer's overall rank is in the bottom 25% of ranked Servicers in the Servicer's rank group. If the Servicer does not receive an overall rank within its rank group, this will not apply.
We use a synthetic portfolio to minimize the impact that portfolio composition differences among Servicers may have on rankings. A synthetic portfolio is a portfolio that replicates a Servicer's portfolio with respect to certain mortgage variables such as delinquency status, geographic location, current loan-to-value, mortgage purpose, year of origination, and occupancy status.
Manager Series Reports
Daily data available in summary and loan-level detail, to help you understand the current position of your servicing activities in the following areas:
|Manager Series Reports|
|Default Reporting||Repayment Plans||Modifications||Incentives|
- Freddie Mac Servicing Success Program Reference Guide.
- Manager Series Reference Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manager Series Before and After Comparison Reference Document – New
- Loan-level Report Specification Document
- Electronic Default Reporting Quick Reference Guide
- Review Guide Exhibit 96, Servicing Incentives and Compensatory Fees.
- Accessing the new Servicer Performance Profile and Manager Series Reports Portal: This 1-hour webinar will focus on how to access and navigate through the all-in-one platform with new navigation option