Update Freddie Mac Technology Tool User Access
Freddie Mac Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide requires organizations to notify Freddie Mac within one business day if a user is no longer authorized to access a Freddie Mac technology application.
Removal of user access could be due to a change in the employee’s role at your company, employment termination or another reason that affects authorization to access Freddie Mac applications.
Submitting updates to user access helps to:
- Ensure that Freddie Mac has the most current names of customer administrators.
- Safeguard the confidentiality of User IDs, passwords, PINs, access codes and other means of secure access to Freddie Mac applications.
- Protect your borrower’s personal information.
Methods for Updating User Access
Find the relevant application in the Selling or Servicing tools lists below to update user access. To log in to a particular Freddie Mac technology tool, visit the Access Freddie Mac Single-Family Technology Tool web page. To update an individual’s access, you must submit a request for each application.
- Loan Coverage AdvisorSM
- Loan Product Advisor®
- Loan Quality Advisor® – Contact your Freddie Mac Technology Representative.
- Quality Control AdvisorSM – Contact your Customer Administrator or send an email to the Quality Control Advisor mailbox.
- Selling System:
- Uniform Collateral Data Portal®
- Alternative Collateral Deal Data Collection System (ACD) – Contact the Freddie Mac ACD Coordinator.
- Default Fees Appeal Application:
- MI Access®
- Loan Coverage Advisor
- Reimbursement Application or contact Reimbursement Systems Setup.
- Service Loans Application:
- Servicer Performance Profile
- Servicing Technology Tools
- Workout Prospector® and Imminent Default Indicator:
Please note: The terminated user may continue to have access to the application in the interim period between your submission of the request to terminate his/her access and the processing of the form.
For immediate assistance, please contact Customer Support (800-FREDDIE).
- Access all our Freddie Mac Single-Family Selling and Servicing technology tools.
- User Access Management FAQs