The Freddie Mac/TMC Alliance
Freddie Mac and The Mortgage Collaborative (TMC) have come together to provide TMC members with an enhanced set of secondary market offerings and special business support that will help you serve more homebuyers in different markets. With this collaborative effort, we are able to bring more flexibility and options so you can create additional opportunities for your borrowers and your business.
Plus Freddie Mac offers a variety of tools and capabilities to support TMC members in the origination process, including Loan Product Advisor® and Loan Quality Advisor®, so you have confidence that the loans you deliver meet Freddie Mac requirements.
TMC members that are Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers will have access to special mortgage solutions that traditionally have been limited to lenders with high origination volumes and advanced levels of secondary market expertise. The alliance benefits include:
- Enhanced secondary market execution options. Maximize your profitability when you take advantage of execution benefits for fixed-rate mortgages.
- Credit flexibilities. Increase your origination potential with special credit terms for eligible TMC members.
- Dedicated outreach resource. Take advantage of the housing and community outreach resource dedicated to alliance participants to help ensure successful homeownership for your borrowers.
- Expansive training opportunities. Access training opportunities for TMC members to broaden your secondary market expertise and help make it easier to do business with Freddie Mac.
- Discounted, fast-tracked Seller/Servicer application process. As a TMC member, you'll receive a significant discount in the application fee when you apply to become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and processing your application will be prioritized.
Get started with the benefits
You'll need to be an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and a TMC member to take advantage of the benefits.
To become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, visit our Become a Seller/Servicer Web page to complete a pre-application and learn more about doing business with Freddie Mac.
- To become a TMC member visit the TMC website for more information.
If you're already an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and a TMC member, complete this confidentiality agreement. Once we receive your confidentiality agreement, we'll send you more information about accessing the alliance details.
Questions? Email us.